Killorglin is your first stop on the famous Ring of Kerry tourist drive and offers many activities and attractions for visitors.
- St. James Church – built in 1887
- Pauline Bewick Art Exhibition At Library Place – Pauline is one of Ireland most renowned artists
- The Killorglin Railway Memorial – It was erected to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the closing of the railway line.
- Ballymallis Castle – a 14th Century Castle
- The Puck Fair Monument – Celebrating Ireland Oldest Festival, 400 years in 2013.
- The Metal Bridge
- Blennerhassett Monument
- Ballykissane Monument
- The Carnegie Building
- Bronze Bust of Father Tom Lawlor
- River Walk
- The River Laune
- Authentic Irish Pubs – The Fishery, Falveys Bar, Kingston’s Bar and Beer Garden, The Kingdom, Sheahans, The Step Inn, O’Shea’s Bar, Sheila Neills, The Vintage, Grady’s, Bunkers, The Manor Inn Bar